New from the publishers of Wild Swimming, the Wild Guide book takes you on a voyage of discovery to the lesser-known corners of Britain’s favourite holiday region. Featuring over 500 ideas to help you plan the perfect escape, this is the ultimate local guide to river swimming, secret coves, ancient forests, sunset hill forts, lost ruins, canoe camping and other adventures:
There is also a new Southern and Eastern England edition!Available here.
• Secret coves and places to wild swim
• Ancient woodlands and wildlife wonders
• Wildflower meadows
• Lost ruins, hidden castles andsacred stones
• Caverns, caves, grottoes and follies
• Sunset hill forts, night walks and campfire camping
• Secluded campsites and hidden hideaways
• Seasonal eating, artisan food and cosy pubs
Visit the Wild Guide website.
Buy the Print Book here
You can also buy the pdf versions of Wild Guide South West here
You can buy the Kindle or print book from Amazon here.